Terms and Conditions
In order to use our website hrbreakfastclub.com.au (“the Website”) you must first agree to these terms and conditions (“the Terms”) which sets out the general legal relationship between you and hrbreakfastclub.com.au.
HR Breakfast Club reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time, and at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes when they are posted on the Website.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Website information not legal advice
The information provided on the Website (including publications) is general information only. It is not intended to be comprehensive and it does not constitute legal advice. While we endeavour to ensure that the information contained in the Website is up-to-date, accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties that the information contained in the Website is up-to-date, accurate, complete, comprehensive or useful for the purpose for which it is obtained. We strongly recommend that you seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any information on the Website.
No legal-client relationship
Your use of this website or the receipt of any information from us or this website is not intended to create nor does it create a solicitor-client relationship between you and HR Breakfast Club.
- In no event will HR Breakfast Club be liable (including liability for negligence) for any loss or damage (including death, personal injury, or property loss or damage) whatsoever arising out of:
- a person’s reliance upon the material contained in the Website or any other information incorporated by reference; or
- a person’s use of, access to or inability to use or access the Website or any internet website linked to the Website. This includes but is not limited to the transmission of any computer virus
- To the extent permitted by law, HR Breakfast Club specifically disclaims all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to these Terms, including, without limitation, any warranty about the Website or any of its content.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010). To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss.
- Ownership of IP
- Unless otherwise specified, HR Breakfast Club owns all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademarks and designs) in the Website including all materials and related content. Some of the intellectual property rights may be owned by third parties and is included on the Website under a license or agreement.
- We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in the Website and all related content, and nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you; and
- Except as provided in these terms and conditions, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce information on the Website (whether in whole or in part) for any purpose is expressly prohibited, unless it is for your personal educational use or you obtain our prior written consent. None of the Website (including any materials or content) may be reproduced on any other webpage.
You warrant that you have the authority to obtain, collect, and submit any personal information delivered to us in connection with the use of the Website.
Thirt Party Websites
Website information not legal advice
- HR Breakfast Club may provide access to information, products or services offered on websites that are owned and operated by other companies (“third-party websites”). We can provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that may automatically remove you from the Website to the third-party website. HR Breakfast Club offers you links on an “as is” basis.