Every work place would like to believe they are providing a safe environment for their employees to work in, and following WHS regulations. Unfortunately, that is not always a reality.
When courts are deciding whether workplace health and safety laws have been met, they may consider whether you’ve followed the approved codes of practice and safety regulations for your state or territory. These situations can have a lasting impact on employees and on the business.
The Work Health and Safety Policy covers topics relevant to the following Federal laws, depending on your location:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (ACT)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (ACT)
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017 (NSW)
- Work Health and Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Act 2011(NT)
- Work Health and Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Regulations(NT)
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Qld)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (Qld)
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2012 (SA)
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (Tas)
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2012(Tas)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004(Vic)
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2017(Vic)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984(WA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 (WA)
Other Federal and state/territory laws may also apply to your workplace.
The Policy also covers:
- Staff Rights and Responsibilities;
- Employer Responsibilities;
- Reporting Procedures;
- Legislative Obligations;
- Work Health and Safety Procedures
- Identification and Reporting Requirements;
- Record Keeping;
- Workers Compensation;
- Identification and Rectification of WHS Concerns; and
- Disciplinary Sanctions and Misconduct.
Protect yourself, your staff, and your company by putting in place a Work Health and Safety Policy.
Once you order and pay for your policy, the team at BAL Lawyers will call or email to get some more information from you in regards to your business. They will then populate the policy and send through to you.
Price includes GST.